01 April 2021

Investment Review - March 2021

 Here's the usual spreadsheet updated after the market close on 31 March :-


I've been busy on many fronts during this first quarter of the year, so I've only looked at the portfolio on the last day of each month and on those specific dates between when dividend payments arrived.

Share / Fund Purchases in the Period

I topped up the holdings in a few of my ETFs at the end of January, but I didn't get around to doing the same for February and March.  So now I might as well wait for the next market dip ...

Share / Fund Sales in the Period

None

Passive Income Index

The index ended the period at 735.0, representing exactly 25.0% of the total income received during 2020, so at this first review point we're bang on track to match that total again this year.

Commentary

There was upward progress in March, after a dip in January and a flat February, so we again end the quarter at a new portfolio high.


So here ends a very brief update  for Q1 ...


No comments:

Post a Comment